The following positions are available:
- Wildlife Conservation Internships (UNPAID) — We are looking for spring, summer, and fall conservation interns. This is a volunteer position; however, some colleges offer class credit for the internship. Please see our internship page for more information.
Summer internship deadline: March 15, Spring/Fall deadline: None
- Outdoor Education Internships (UNPAID) — We are currently interviewing for education interns. The Education Team coordinates Adult Programs, School Programs and Children’s Camps. If you are interested in botany, wildlife, primitive skills, games, storytelling and working with others please apply!
- Contractual Educators — We are currently seeking Experienced Outdoor Educators to add to our Education Team. If you are interested in teaching classes in an area of your expertise we would love to meet you.
- Summer Camp Counselors – Now interviewing dynamic people to add to our team of Camp Counselors this summer! Our camps are community oriented and nature-focused.
- Site/Logistics Coordinator — Position available May 1. This is a temporary position for a person interested in physical work, landscaping and materials/supplies organization.
To apply for a position with Piedmont Wildlife Center, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.