Kroger Community Rewards Program
Here is how to get started:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy (or your phone # related to your card) and register your card to support Piedmont Wildlife Center after you sign up.
- (If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, pick one up at the customer service desk at any Kroger. You can also earn fuel points and receive published store discounts with your card.)
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you will need to click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number or phone # related to your card.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (83559) or Piedmont Wildlife Center, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count until after YOU register your card.
- You must swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Amazon Smile – Shop at Smile.Amazon.com
Please signup for a free iGive.com account. Piedmont Wildlife Center will earn money every time you shop online. iGive is a free service where shopping at any of 1442 stores like Best Buy, Travelocity, Overstock, and many more!
We have partnered with Goodshop so that now you can feel great about your online shopping! Goodshop gives you the best coupons for thousands of stores like Target, Apple, Amazon, Petco and more AND a percentage of what you spend on virtually every purchase is donated to our cause! Plus, with the Goodshop app for iPhone and iPad, you can shop, save, and give on the go.