Homeschool in the Wild!
Adventures in Nature and Community for youth ages 4-16
Our Fall Season is now open for enrollment!
September 11th – December 18 (Thanksgiving Break on November 27th)
- Unique outdoor learning experiences
- small group setting
- applied projects
- experienced mentors
- stories, games and adventures in life science and wilderness skills
- community building, leadership and inspired learning
Our homeschool program follows a unique model for teaching and learning that is designed to engage the body and senses, inspire the mind, awaken curiosity, develop confidence, create community and connect with nature.
- Full Session Register for the full session and pay $350 for 14 weeks
- Half Day Full Session Attend the eight week session, but only for half days, $175
- Half Season Flex Pass Register for a “flex pass” and pay $200 to attend any 7 of the 14 sessions
- Quarter Season Flex Pass Pay $125 to attend any 4 of the 14 sessions
- One Day Pass Come to any of the program days and register onsite for one day only. Pay $35 for a one day pass. Note: Online registration is not available for One Day Passes. Simply arrive onsite on the day of the program and fill out our paper form.
- We also have payment plans for people attending the full session.