Homeschool in the Wild!
Adventures in Nature and Community for youth ages 5-16
FALL 2016 Homeschool in the Wild!
Registration is required prior to attending, there is not a “drop-in” option for this program.
FALL 2016 TUESDAY Dates – September 13th – December 20th (Exact dates are September 13,20,27; October 4,11,18,25; November 1,8,15,29; December 6,13,20)
FALL 2016 THURSDAY Dates – September 15th – December 22nd (Exact dates are September 15,22,29; October 6,13,20,27; November 3,10,17; December 1,8,15,22)
Tuesdays OR Thursdays 10am-3pm
- Unique outdoor learning experiences
- small group setting
- applied projects
- experienced mentors
- stories, games and adventures in life science and wilderness skills
- community building, leadership and inspired learning
Our homeschool program follows a unique model for teaching and learning that is designed to engage the body and senses, inspire the mind, awaken curiosity, develop confidence, create community and connect with nature.
- Full Session Register for the full session and pay $400 for 14 weeks
- Half Day Full Session Attend the full session, but only for half days, $200 (half days end at 12:30) For ages 5-7 only.
- Half Season Flex Pass Register for a “flex pass” and pay $250 for any 7 of the 14 weeks.