Homeschool in the Wild!
Spring Homeschool in the Wild is Full for the Season.
We hope you can join us in the Fall!
Adventures in Nature and Community for youth ages 5-16
2017 Homeschool in the Wild!
Registration is required prior to attending, There is not a “drop-in” option for this program.
NO TUESDAY Homeschool classes offered in Winter/Spring 2017
SPRING 2017 THURSDAY Dates – February 2nd – May 4th – NO Homeschool 4/6 & 4/13/2017
For ages 5-16. Red-tail (TEEN-ages 13-16) Clan only meets on Thursdays.
Class hours are: Thursdays 10am-3pm
- Unique outdoor learning experiences
- small group setting
- applied projects
- experienced mentors
- stories, games and adventures in life science and wilderness skills
- community building, leadership and inspired learning
Our home school program follows a unique model for teaching and learning that is designed to engage the body and senses, inspire the mind, awaken curiosity, develop confidence, create community and connect with nature.
- Full Session Register for the full session and pay $400 for 12 weeks
- Half Day Full Session Attend the full session, but only for half days, $200 (half days end at 12:30) For ages 5-7 only.
- Half Season Flex Pass Register for a “flex pass” and pay $250 for the first 6 weeks (Feb & Mar) or last 6 weeks (April & May) of the session.
- Scholarships for this program are no longer available. Contact us if a payment plan would assist you in attending the full session.