Homeschool in the Wild!
Adventures in Nature and Community for youth ages 4-16
Our Winter & Spring Season is now open for enrollment!
Cancelled Feb.26 – Winter Storm
January 29th – May 28th (with Spring Break on weeks of March 19th & 26th)
- Unique outdoor learning experiences
- small group setting
- applied projects
- experienced mentors
- stories, games and adventures in life science and wilderness skills
- community building, leadership and inspired learning
Our homeschool program follows a unique model for teaching and learning that is designed to engage the body and senses, inspire the mind, awaken curiosity, develop confidence, create community and connect with nature.
- Full Session Register for the full session and pay $350 for 14 weeks
- Half Day Full Session Attend the full session, but only for half days, $175 (half days end at 12:30)
- Half Season Flex Pass Register for a “flex pass” and pay $200 for any 7 of the 14 weeks.
- Quarter Season Flex Pass Pay $125 to attend any 4 of the 14 weeks.
- Open House Days - Our next Open House Day will be April 2. $35 to come and try our program for the day, on-line registration is required.
- We also have scholarship options & payment plans for people attending the full session.