Homeschool in the Wild!
Adventures in Nature and Community for youth ages 4-16
Our Winter & Spring Season is now open for enrollment!
January 29th – May 14th (with Spring Break on weeks of March 19th & 26th)
- Unique outdoor learning experiences
- small group setting
- applied projects
- experienced mentors
- stories, games and adventures in life science and wilderness skills
- community building, leadership and inspired learning
Our homeschool program follows a unique model for teaching and learning that is designed to engage the body and senses, inspire the mind, awaken curiosity, develop confidence, create community and connect with nature.
- Full Session Register for the full session and pay $350 for 14 weeks
- Half Day Full Session Attend the full session, but only for half days, $175 (half days end at 12:30)
- Half Season Flex Pass Register for a “flex pass” and pay $200 for any 7 of the 14 weeks.
- Quarter Season Flex Pass Pay $125 to attend any 4 of the 14 weeks.
- Drop-in Days - $35 We will have 2 days ( January 29th & April 2nd ) open for families to drop-in and try out our program. No need to per-register, just arrive and fill out our registration form. (please bring a check or cash for payment)
- We also have scholarship options & payment plans for people attending the full session.