Homeschool in the Wild!
Adventures in Nature and Community for youth ages 4-16
Fall 2015 Homeschool in the Wild!
Registration is required prior to attending, there is not a “drop-in” option for this program.
September 24 – January 21 (Exact dates are September 24; October 1, 8, 15, 22; November 5, 12, 19; December 3, 10, 17; January 7, 14, 21)
September 24th is Open House Day for those of you that haven’t been to our Homeschool in the Wild before and want to try it out before you commit to a session or half-session. Cost for the day is $35.00.
- Unique outdoor learning experiences
- small group setting
- applied projects
- experienced mentors
- stories, games and adventures in life science and wilderness skills
- community building, leadership and inspired learning
Our homeschool program follows a unique model for teaching and learning that is designed to engage the body and senses, inspire the mind, awaken curiosity, develop confidence, create community and connect with nature.
- Full Session Register for the full session and pay $400 for 14 weeks
- Half Day Full Session Attend the full session, but only for half days, $200 (half days end at 12:30)
- Half Season Flex Pass Register for a “flex pass” and pay $250 for any 7 of the 14 weeks.
- We also have scholarship options & payment plans for people attending the full session.